Thank You For Making A Difference

Even $5 Per Month Can Change a Life



Is my donation tax deductible?
All donations are tax deductible as we are a 501(c)(3) public charity, EIN 825255009

Will I get a donation receipt? 
Yes, we will send you a receipt to the email you provide in the form. Keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes.

Can I donate via check instead? 
Yes! You are welcome to mail a check, payable to "HCCT," to P.O. Box 900372, Sandy Ut 84090. 
Who can I contact if I have questions?